Thursday, February 14, 2013

The final frontier

This assignment we did was for our education class, it was to discuss the difficulties of integrating technology into the classroom, and to work with a group where we all put in equal amounts of work. What the article said to me was that if you don't integrate technology into your classroom then they will bring in some one that will and remove you. The experience of the collaboration was a new one because usually I'm a person that does almost everything or I'm in a group with some one that does and with this we all worked together equally in this project using Google drive. the Google drive made it possible for us to work together to do the project at different times so if i worked on it at 8 in the morning then my partner could see what I did and add to it or change it when he got on and looked at it. This is the final product and if you want you can look at what my partners, Stephen and Matt, thought about the project and what we did.

6 comments:

  1. Reading through your post, I think that is interesting how you said if a teacher does not learn to or cooperate with technology, they will replace them. I think that is something interesting to think about whether or not they will enforce that in upcoming years as technology advances even more so than today. Your presentation was good too got right to the point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite comment that you made in this post is that if, as an educator, you don't begin to bring in technology into your classroom they will find someone else that will. I completely agree with this statement, because as technology advances and becomes more available to all school districts then it is our job as educators to use these tools and teach out students how they can be used productively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever presentation. The last slide however was funny but not on point with the rest of the presentation. It could definitely stay and maybe be reworded, so as to keep the humor, but also keep the presentation congruent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the power point was fun and engaging and stayed professional good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with what A Rupp said. Your presentation was very well done until the last slide. I am a Star-wars fan, but I fail to see the point of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The powerpoint was very descriptive. This is one of my favorite powerpoints. But, I didn't understand the last slide. May be because I've never seen Starwars :|

    ReplyDelete